Where do we go from here – The future of the built environment industry
22nd July 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
How are our towns and cities going to change in a post-COVID era? How will new patterns of living and working impact not only on the fabric and management of the built environment, but also on the need for built environment professionals to respond to this?
Or to put it more simply, where are the opportunities emerging from the disruption?
At this event, our urban development and placemaking experts will paint a picture of the post-COVID city, explore key changes in the physical and economic landscape of our towns and cities and what this means for the built environment sector.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Indy Johar, Dark Matter Labs
- Sarah Akigbogun, Director/Founder, Studio Aki
- Meneesha Kellay, Curator V&A Museum
- Dr Julie Grail, The BIDs Business
- Lara Kinneir, The LSA
- Peter Croft, Principal Urban Designer at Dartford Borough Council and Public Practice Associate
- Sumita Singha, Ecologic Architects
Booking details here.
- This event has passed.