HR for Architects
11th May 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on 11th May 2017 at 6:30pm
This two-session course will give you an overview of key HR principles and best practice examples to help you grow your practice and nurture talent. The first session will give an introduction to HR with a specific focus on the architecture industry, highlighting why HR is important, how to implement it in your practice and what are the key legal concepts behind it. The second session will analyse all the stages of employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retention, recognition and release. This course will help you to successfully incorporate HR in your practice and learn how to build better teams to grow your business.
You will learn about:
– fundamental legal concepts – discrimination, harassment, mental health and vicarious liability
– employee lifecycle
– recruitment and orientation
– benefits and pay
– motivation, performance appraisals and training
– leadership and promotion, succession planning
– termination of employment
- This event has passed.