Tenders, Competitions, Bids – Oh My! Winning new work
15th July 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This event explores the perceived complexities of public sector procurement, the slim odds of winning work at competition and the costs that can be involved in simply writing project bids.
Our expert speakers will dispel some of the myths around pitching for work and provide tips for putting your practice in the best place to succeed at competitive tender.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shona Snow, Procurement Consultant, Southwark Council
- Marc Cairns, Managing Director, New Practice
- Merlin Fulcher, Competitions Editor, Architects Journal
- Akil Scafe-Smith, Co-Founder, Resolve Collective
- Madeleine Kessler, Co-Curator, British Pavilion, Venice Biennale 2021
Booking details here.
- This event has passed.