Ready, Set, Go – starting stories
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
The first in our Re-Build series of virtual breakfast events, aimed at inspiring prospective start-ups and supporting existing practices looking to transform the way they work.
Join us for a set of quickfire stories from a diverse line-up of practices, who have set up successful businesses across a number of built environment sectors.
Hear about their start-up journey – their top tips for getting off the ground and pitfalls to avoid.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Holly Lewis, We Made That
- Tim O’Callaghan and Nimi Attanayake, NimTim Architects
- Neil Murphy, TOWN
- Melissa Woolford, Museum of Architecture
- Ed Mosely, London Structures Lab
- Shabnam Noor, Stories by Shabnam Noor
An ideal event for anyone considering setting up their own practice in the built environment sector.
Booking details here
- This event has passed.