Build Studios is looking to recruit a Community Manager to help develop the brand and grow the community and events programme.
Build Studios is the first co-working space in the UK to focus on the whole built environment, with members across architecture, planning, development, interior and landscape design choosing to work from the site. We provide fixed and flexible desk space, member support services, a full-range of business services and events, as well as a social programme to encourage broader access to the profession.
The Community Manager will be responsible for members’ experience, growing the community and enabling connections and collaborations between our members, partners and stakeholders. We are looking for someone that likes to build relationships and is passionate about helping us to grow the Build Studios community and brand.
- Grow the community and membership and enable connections between members and partners.
- Responsible for managing relationships with members, prospective members, visitors, stakeholders and partners.
- Management of social media, online content and communication campaigns.
- Create engaging copy, image and in-house video content for use across our digital channels.
- Organise and participate in events to boost brand awareness.
- Work with a new business that is building for success and growth.
We are looking for:
- A self-starter; able to work under own initiative and as part of a small team.
- A ‘people person’ confident in welcoming people to the workspace and providing excellent customer service to members and visitors.
- Strong written and verbal skills, enjoys copywriting.
- Extremely organised and accurate, with a focus on preparation and pre-planning.
- An interest in the aims of the workspace and architecture / built environment would be an advantage.
This is a full-time role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, and a copy of the full job description. Closes 7 November.